Hearings, Litigation & Trial Advocacy
If you have issues with someone and want to sue, or you are being sued, you will need an experienced civil litigation attorney. Litigation attorneys specialize in the litigation process and understand all of the ins and outs of the courtroom, including the process, procedures, and deadlines you must meet to keep your lawsuit on track. Gordon Legal will research the facts that caused the dispute and analyze them to identify the pertinent law and how it applies. After this preliminary review, we will provide an analysis of your rights and duties and discuss with you the strengths and weaknesses of your case, including a cost-benefit analysis in litigating your case.
We understand that business litigation can put a tremendous strain on the human and financial resources of any organization. We work closely with our clients to develop case strategies and solutions that fit client objectives to resolve disputes as quickly, effectively, and efficiently as possible. Our clients rely on our strategic thinking and creative problem-solving to resolve their disputes.
From Start to Finish at Gordon Legal, We
- Provide an initial free consultation.
- Evaluate pre-litigation strategies and identify client goals.
- Prepare all the legal paperwork for service of process.
- File your legal documents at the court clerk's office.
- Appear in court on your behalf.
- Prepare all paperwork for your day in court.
- Present and try your case before the court.
- Communicate with you at every step.